For people who don’t necessarily like heavy metal
…but if you do, you’ll really like it, we promise.
A hilariously kick-arse tour through heavy metal by the UK’s foremost metalhead stand-up comedian.
Want to learn how to headbang?
Always wondered what happens in a mosh pit?
Keen to learn the difference between blackened thrash and grindcore?
Did you know?
• Any Old Iron by Harry Champion was the first heavy metal record.
• When Judas Priest singer Rob Halford (writer of the songs Hell Bent for Leather, Ram It Down, Delivering the Goods and Breaking the Law) came out as gay in the mid-90s, the metal community was shocked. They later expressed surprise at the defecatory habits of woodland bears and the religious inclination of the Pope.
• It takes the average metalhead ten minutes longer to get ready due to their all-black wardrobe.
• The New Zealand All-Blacks are a rugby team and have nothing to do with heavy metal.
• Satan has all the best tunes… though their second album is patchy.
WARNING: This show will contain references to the musical genre known as ‘heavy metal’, not a loosely scientific defined subset of elements that exhibit metallic properties.
Recommended for ages 16+
“Andrew O’Neill is like comedy ball-lightning. Fast, electrifying and even funnier than the misfortunes of others.”
Currently on tour see links below to check for dates in a town near you!