- In depth interview with Robb Reiner at Bloodstock Open Air 2012.
- Kobra and Lotus Bloodstock interview 2012.
- Greg Mackintosh from Paradise Lost interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Jon Schaffer from Iced Earth interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Mitja Harvilahti from Moonsorrow interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Interview with Orianthi, Bloodstock 2012
- Bloodstock 2012 Photos
- Emily Witch from Witchsorrow, Bloodstock 2012
- Marionette interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Chris Allan-Whyte from Malefice interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Primitai interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Airstryke interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Dreamcatcher interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Sami Hinkka from Ensiferum, Bloodstock 2012
- Reign of Fury interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Interview with Waking Theo – Bloodstock 2012
- I am I Bloodstock interview 2012.
- Anaal Nathrakh Bloodstock Interview 2012 .
- Crimes of Passion Bloodstock Interview 2012.
- Metal Nymph Presents…..A Bloodstock Special (Part One)
- Metal Nymph Presents….A Bloodstock Special (Part 2)
- BLOODSTOCK Special tonight on Planetmosh FM Rock Underworld.
- Exile The Traitor, pre-Bloodstock festival interview
- My Wooden Pillow, pre-Bloodstock festival interview
- Dreamcatcher, pre-Bloodstock festival interview
- Anvil – Bloodstock Open Air Festival, 12/8/2012
- Bloodstock Open Air 2012
- Interview with Sa-Da-Ko – Bloodstock 2012
- Interview with Cambion – Bloodstock 2012
- Interview with Exile The Traitor – Bloodstock 2012
- InComa Bloodstock Interview 2012.
- Stormborn Bloodstock Interview 2012.
- Fox from Grand Magus interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Ryan Knight from The Black Dahlia Murder, Bloodstock 2012
- Ted and Ben from Aethara interview at Bloodstock 2012
- Pat Heath from Furyon interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Drew and Nick from The Mercy House interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Evile Bloodstock Interview 2012.
- Chthonic Bloodstock Interview 2012.
- Ancient Ascendant Bloodstock Interview 2012.
- Derision Bloodstock Interview 2012.
- Orange Goblin Bloodstock Interview 2012.
- George from Nile interview, Bloodstock 2012
- Headcharger interview at Bloodstock 2012
- Interview with Skarlett Riot – Bloodstock 2012
- Alex Skolnick from Testament interview at Bloodstock
We catch up with the band to find out more about them, the festival and what you lucky Bloodstock go-er’s will see!
Can you give the readers a quick introduction to the band?
Michelle – Vocals, Hassan – Guitars & backing vocals, Paddy – Bass guitar & backing vocals and Dion – Drums
The band was originally started when Hassan invited Paddy to meet for a jam session back in May 2005 when he should have been studying for his finals at University. The opportunity to jam was too good to pass up.
After a couple of years of writing songs they then invited a drummer and singer into the band. They went through a few different people and finally settled on this lineup 2 years ago.
Influences range from old school hardcore, early punk, rock, thrash and everything else in between.
Have you ever been to Bloodstock before? If so when and what did you enjoy most about it?
We’ve all been to Bloodstock as punters rather than in a band. The atmosphere is second to none.
Why did you want to become part of the New Blood Stage line up?
It’s an opportunity to bring our music to a wider audience
What was your initial reaction when you found out you where playing on the New Blood Stage?
We were shocked! All the way through the competition we were playing alongside some brilliant bands so we never allowed ourselves to think we would get this far.
What is your opinion of the Bloodstock lineup?
Awesome line up this year, it has a good balance of styles of metal and should appeal to most people.
What are you looking forward to most at Bloodstock?
Apart from playing the New Blood Stage? Getting to see our friends in other bands like Derision, Iced Earth and Absolva. It’s going to be one hell of a party.
30 minutes of us pouring every ounce of energy out on stage
Can you sum up Bloodstock in one sentence?
Lots of beer, lots of metal, lots of fun.
Any message you wish to pass on to the PM readers.
Come over to the New Blood Stage during the weekend, the line up is awesome and it will give you a chance to see bands you may never have heard of before.
We’ll be giving away a free 2 track version of our upcoming EP at the end of our set on the Friday. So if you like what you hear come say hello and take a CD.
Thank you for taking the time out to complete this interview, we are looking forward to seeing you at Bloodstock \m/