Rude Records is revealing today a new track out of the ‘Music For Boobies’ compilation: Danko Jones’ ‘Wild Woman’ in a new, unreleased version featuring Lacuna Coil’s very own Cristina Scabbia.
Danko comments: “It is an honour to have the one and only Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil grace us with her vocals on our song, “Wild Woman”. To have this happen while helping to raise awareness of breast health education and support makes this even more sweet. Check out the track. I think it’s hot rockin’!”
STREAM THE NEW TRACK HERE! https://open.spotify.
The alternative music scene joins forces in support of Keep A Breast Foundation
Some of the hottest names in the alternative scene have joined forces withKAB and Rude Records earlier last year, creating the two volumes that make up Music For Boobies, donating a mix of new and unreleased songs: duets, previously-released tracks connected to the KAB cause, as well as new remixed versions of their songs. The full tracklist can be seen below!
The release announcement last month came together with the first 2 instant-grat tracks announced: a brand-new, unreleased cover of the New Radicals classic ‘You Get What You Give’ (https://open.spotify.com/
The compilation – which is released on worldwide digital outlets on March 18th 2016 – is available for pre-orders including ‘Wild Woman’ as instant-grat track in physical and digital.
50% of all proceeds garnered through the sale of the compilation will go to support KAB’s ongoing efforts. Spread the word, and help raise funds and awareness in support of Keep A Breast’s mission of empowering youth around the world with breast health education and support. More information can be found at musicforboobies.com.
Music For Boobies
1. Angels & Airwaves – Saturday Love Remix
2. Falling In Reverse – Chemical Prisoner
3. Parkway Drive – Vice Grip
4. Sleeping With Sirens – Save Me A Spark
5. American Hi-Fi feat. Kay Hanley – Another Perfect Day (Acoustic)
6. Emarosa – A Hundred Crowns
7. Too Close To Touch – Pretty Little Thing
8. Motion City Soundtrack – Lose Control
9. Allison Weiss – Who We Are
10. Alvarez Kings – Fear To Feel
11. Patent Pending – It’s All Good Today
12. The Raveonettes – Wake Me Up
1. The Maine feat. Brennan Smiley – You Get What You Give
2. Simple Plan – Astronaut
3. Anti-Flag feat. Tim Armstrong – Brandenburg Gate
4. Knuckle Puck – Swing
5. Such Gold – When It Gives
6. Danko Jones feat. Cristina Scabbia – Wild Woman
7. letlive. – Banshee (Ghost Fame)
8. Beautiful Bodies – War Inside Your Heart
9. Skinny Lister – Trouble On Oxford Street
10. Zebrahead – Blue Light Special
11. Enter Shikari – Dear Future Historians… (London Elektricity Remix)
12. This Wild Life – No More Bad Days
13. Simone Denny – Breathe Again
About The Keep A Breast Foundation
Now entering their 15th year, The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower young people around the world with breast health education and support. Since its inception in 2000, KAB has worked with young people to remove the shame associated with breasts and breast cancer health. Through various initiatives such as breast cast art exhibitions, the “Non Toxic Revolution” and “I love boobies!” campaign, KAB has opened up the dialogue about breast cancer, and has proven to be a doorway to breast self-awareness and education. Keep A Breast has grown into the leading global youth-based breast cancer prevention organization, with global affiliates in Japan, Canada, France, UK and Chile. Constantly pushing the boundaries of the pink ribbon status quo, Keep A Breast has always encouraged young people to love their boobies, get to know their bodies and be aware of changes. http://www.keep-a-breast.org/ Twitter/Instagram: @keepabreast
About Rude Records
Rude Records is an independent record label, founded and based in Europe and distributed worldwide. It represents in Europe a selection of alternative US labels (Hopeless Records, SideOneDummy Records, Nitro Records and more) and it enjoys its own growing roster of international artists, such as Zebrahead, American Hi-Fi, The Maine, I Am The Avalanche, Light Years, Set It Off, Less Than Jake, Bedouin Soundclash and many more.http://www.ruderecords.com/