Napalm Death’s inaugural live stream will be broadcast this Friday at 9pm (UK). The show will be filmed at The Underworld in London and is a first for the band in terms of streams.
It’s not something the band wanted to do in the height off lockdown, as Barney explained in his recent interview with PlanetMosh, which can be watched HERE.
The event costs a remarkably generous price of £6.00 (+65p booking fee) and has the following options:
– 100% Live in London and available for 48 hrs
– Tip the band directly in-stream
– Get Exclusive Stream Merch
– MultiCamera & Mixed Audio Production
– Join the Community in the Chat
– Available Worldwide
To access the event click HERE.