Rising instrumental superstars Polyphia are delighted to announce the lead single from their upcoming debut album, ‘Muse’. Sweet Tea, featuring Aaron Marshall of Intervals, is the first full taster of the sumptuous melodic prog on offer come September 2nd.
Have a listen here:
‘Muse’ is now available to pre-order via the following links, and keep your eyes peeled for a full-length album stream toward the end of the month.
All aged between 20-21, the devastatingly talented band’s debut marks a new stage in progressive fusion. Equally inspired by guitar wizards Guthrie Govan and Rick Graham and the pop sensibility of the R&B/rap world, ‘Muse’ is a 44 minute ride full of groove, ear-teasing riffs and melodies and blindsiding musical brilliance.
A band fast on the rise, Polyphia are backed by an impressive fanbase who fully crowdfunded the album, smashing the target by over 200%. Having already played SBSW and SXSW, Polyphia are set to undertake their first two tours, with Monuments and then Intervals and The Contortionist.
Featuring members of Intervals, Chelsea Grin, CHON and more, Muse was produced by Nick Sampson (Born of Osiris, I am Abomination, In Fear and Faith) at 37 studios.
2) Sweet Tea (featuring Aaron Marshall of Intervals)
3) Champagne (featuring Nick Johnston)
4) Aviator (featuring Jason Richarson of Chelsea Grin)
5) The Jungle (featuring Jakub Zytecki of Disperse)
7) Mood Swing
8) Hourglass (featuring Nick Sampson of I Am Abomination)
9) James Franco
10) Baditude (featuring Mario Camarena & Erick Hansel of CHON)